We're committed to your safety, and have a range of measures in place to ensure we're protecting customers without compromising the dining experience.
- We have plastic screens at the counter to separate our staff and customers.
- We have 2 floors of dining area, and the tables have large gaps in between, as well as some tables can not be used due to social distancing.
- We have social distancing posters on the doors as you enter, to remind everyone to keep safe distance, we also require people wear face coverings, if they are coming for takeaway only.
- We have stations of hand sanitisers provided, and we also have these available at the counter when ordering food.
- The front entrance doors are normally open to avoid contact.
- Contactless payments available - again to avoid contact.
- Tables & chairs are disinfected after each customer, chairs are leather so it is easy to wipe these.
- Toilets are attended frequently throughout the day for disinfection purposes.
- We check temperatures with contactless thermometer of every staff member at the beginning of each shift, to ensure they are healthy and fit to work.